Its a news Software for tunneling-browsing on PC using you an use MTN
1. Download Proxomitron (google for it) orhttp://www.brothersoft.com/proxomitron-65084.html
2. Open the Downloaded File and Unzip it, After Unzipping it, You will see List of Files, Locate Proxomitron.exe and Open it.
3.On the Main Interface like the One Above, Where you have "Active Filters", Untick all the Options and Leave Only "Outgoing Header Filters" and "Use Remote Proxy" ticked.
4. By the Right Side of the Main Interface, On the "Edit Filters" Section, click on the "Headers" button. This will bring up a window titled "HTTP header Filters". Make sure all the filters are unchecked (meaning: non of them should be ticked).
5. After you Untick all the Option, Now Click on the "New" button. A new window will open titled "HTTP Header Filter Editor".
Fill the boxes like this:
* HTTP Header: Host:
* URL Match: Leave it Blank
* Header Value Match: *
* Replacement Text: www.mtnonline.com
Then Click on the OK Button After Inputing the Values as Seen Above!
6. This will Return you back to the "HTTP Header Filters" Window.
In this window you will see our newly created "Host:" filter. Near the "Host:" Filter on the left, Make sure you tick the out box. This will enable the "Host:" Filter to Operate on all outgoing request header.
7. Next click on the "Ok" button at the bottom of the screen. This will return us to the main interface.
8. In the Main Interface, under the "Edit Filter" section, click on the Proxy Button. This will bring up a new window titled "External Proxy Selector". On this "External Proxy Selector" window,Dont Type anything, Just click on Add. This will bring a titled "Enter New Proxy Server" Window. In this window type 10.199.212.2:8080, Type it exactly like I Wrote, Then click the "OK" button. Click "OK" again and this will return us to the main interface.
9. After all the Above Configuration, We need to save them. Click on the icon at the top that looks like a Floppy Disk with and arrow pointing inwards. This will ensure all our settings are save.
NOTE: You can shut the program down and start it again to load our new settings or you can load the settings by clicking on the other floppy icon with an arrow pointing outwards.
NOW CONFIGURE YOUR PC BROWSER TO WORK WITH PROXOMITRON
Use this Details to Configure your Browser:
HTTP Proxy: 127.0.0.1 or Localhost