Friday, June 22, 2012
1. Download the Logitech Touch Mouse App to your Phone from Apple App World by Searching for "Logitech Mouse".
2. Then Download the Logitech Touch Mouser Server to your PC & Install..
3. Open the software on your computer after Installation. Then start the App on your iPhone or iPod.
4. You should be able to see your computer name in your app. Click on it.
5. Kudos! You are now able to magically control your computer from a distance. To scroll, use two fingers. You can also control various stuff in the options, such as the tracking speed. There is also a keyboard! So you can type stuff on your computer using your iPhone. The text you type appears on the iPhone so that you don’t have to continually look up to the computer. Cool isn’t it!
at 4:35 PM Posted by Genius